Friday, May 05, 2006

Driving on

I've driven a lot of roads, in a few different places through my short life. None of them like todays', full of turns but with a big straight line.
I started my journey up in disappoinment st., just minutes after passing anger road. When i realized my jaws were too clenched, i already was on teardrop way. Somehow, before i started to feel so bad, i knew that i still had a long way to go, and i had to drive on the fearfull guilt road. So i needed to feel strong enough if i really wanted to get well into the self-damage thoughts freeway. Once there, i did not think anything at all, but one thing was for sure, i was headed to a place where there is no such thing as pain, harm, or even fear. I was just hoping to get to a place where someone waits for me, loves me more than anyone in the whole world. Someone who does'nt have to say a word, i simply feel it, and i don't have to ask if i'm loved, nor if anyone cares about me. I came to the one person who i live for.
A mi madre.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermosísimo!

Anonymous said...

Just fantastic! It's so clear and expressive.
Did u write in English because in spanish would be so hard to do it for u?

Sinniko said...

Skarpiria:
Veo que eres española, con lo que me encanta tu país!.
Con respecto al post, simplemente me salieron las palabras en inglés.
Saludos.

Xavsje Herz Von Vanille said...

Genial. Puedo preguntar porque no a tu padre? Saludos.